PFQ Regional Forums

Welcome to the PFQ Regional Forums, the official forums of the PFQ (People's Federation of Qandaristan)!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  NewsNews  PFQ TVPFQ TV  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Hijri Date
Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

Citizenship Application

Go down 
+31
Chechnyan Emirate
Bosakia
The Republic of MrHands
Severin Topia
Yevan
Rasachov
Armada
Arab Jamahiriyahs
Novo Nazareth
Tethysia
Azenyanistan
Swatsania
Federation of Tranesia
Rekoven
Felamm
Huda-Gyllenemark-OM
Beniama
None
Euro-state
Jihad Caliphate
RomeLands
Kadjata
Sandhujaya
Comaland
Bendicion
Costein
GreenCommunsitSociety
Komarin
Laanvia (currently raped)
St Medicusia
Qandaristan(ia)
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rasachov

Citizenship Application - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Citizenship Rasachov   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:01 pm

I, the leader of the PFQ nation of Rasachov, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.
Rasochov:
How long have you been in the PFQ?: One day
Have you sworn the oath?: Yes
Do you promise to defend the motherland from aggressors?: Yes
Are you part of the Military?:Yes
Back to top Go down
Yevan
Yevan

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:45 pm

I just realized after all this time, I never applied for citizenship Sad

Name: The Gold Coast of Yevan
How long have you been in the PFQ?: A little over a year
Have you sworn the oath?: Gents You Betcha (yes)
Are you part of the Military?: My puppet Weedia is (as I'm sure you're aware)

I, the leader of The Gold Coast of Yevan, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.

Back to top Go down
Qandaristan(ia)
Admin
Qandaristan(ia)

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Yevan wrote:
I just realized after all this time, I never applied for citizenship Sad

Name: The Gold Coast of Yevan
How long have you been in the PFQ?: A little over a year
Have you sworn the oath?: Gents You Betcha (yes)
Are you part of the Military?: My puppet Weedia is (as I'm sure you're aware)

I, the leader of The Gold Coast of Yevan, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://p-f-q.rpg-board.net
Qandaristan(ia)
Admin
Qandaristan(ia)

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:16 am

All fgts are of akkept.
Back to top Go down
Severin Topia

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:51 am

I, the leader of the PFQ nation of Severin Topia, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.

[b]Name: Severin Topia
How long have you been in the PFQ?: about 5 days give or take a few
Have you sworn the oath?:yes
Do you promise to defend the motherland from aggressors?:yes
Are you part of the Military?:no
Back to top Go down
The Republic of MrHands

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:32 pm

I, the leader of the PFQ nation of The Republic of MrHands, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.

How long have you been in the PFQ?:5 Days
Have you sworn the oath?:Yes
Do you promise to defend the motherland from aggressors?:Yes
Are you part of the Military?:No, But I want to
Back to top Go down
Qandaristan(ia)
Admin
Qandaristan(ia)

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:30 am

Accepted, all u lovely fgts.
Back to top Go down
Bosakia
Bosakia

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:12 pm

I, the leader of the PFQ nation of Bosakia, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.

Name:
How long have you been in the PFQ?: 1 year.
Are you part of the Military?: No.
Back to top Go down
Qandaristan(ia)
Admin
Qandaristan(ia)

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Bosakia wrote:
I, the leader of the PFQ nation of Bosakia, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.

Name:
How long have you been in the PFQ?: 1 year.
Are you part of the Military?: No.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Chechnyan Emirate

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:06 pm

I, the leader of the PFQ nation of Chechnyan Emirate, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.

Name: Chechnyan Emirate
How long have you been in the PFQ?: A few days
Do you promise to defend the motherland from aggressors?: yes
Are you part of the Military?: no
Back to top Go down
Qandaristan(ia)
Admin
Qandaristan(ia)

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:02 pm

Chechnyan Emirate wrote:
I, the leader of the PFQ nation of Chechnyan Emirate, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.

Name: Chechnyan Emirate
How long have you been in the PFQ?: A few days
Do you promise to defend the motherland from aggressors?: yes
Are you part of the Military?: no
Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Unitedwestand123

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:29 am

I, the leader of the PFQ nation of UNITED WE STAND123, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.

Name:United We Stand123
How long have you been in the PFQ?: 1 day
Are you part of the Military?:No
Back to top Go down
Greater Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Name:New Greater Deutschland
How long have you been in the PFQ?:1 day
Are you part of the Military?:No

I, the leader of the PFQ nation of Greater Deutschland, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.
Back to top Go down
Qandaristan(ia)
Admin
Qandaristan(ia)

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Masked Imperial

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 pm

Name: 127 Robotics
How long have you been in the PFQ?: About 1 hour.
Have you sweared the oath?: Yes
Are you part of the Military?: No

I, the leader of the PFQ nation of 127 Robotics, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.
Back to top Go down
Qandaristan(ia)
Admin
Qandaristan(ia)

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Shogun Kazel

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 4:17 pm

I, the leader of the PFQ nation of Shogun Kazel, pledge loyalty to the PFQ, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the PFQ. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the PFQ. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my citizenship and its privileges. I also swear to forever defend the motherland from aggressors.

Name: Shogun Kazel
How long have you been in the PFQ?: Less than 1 day
Are you part of the Military?: Not yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3