PFQ Regional Forums

Welcome to the PFQ Regional Forums, the official forums of the PFQ (People's Federation of Qandaristan)!

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  NewsNews  PFQ TVPFQ TV  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Hijri Date
Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

Crimes? What Crimes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Komarin
Komarin

Crimes? What Crimes? Empty
PostSubject: Crimes? What Crimes?   Crimes? What Crimes? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:59 am

Even though I am the Delegate and it seems like I know everything, I don't. What troubles me the most is my understanding (or rather misunderstanding) of crimes that are against the PFQ. There really is no crime list nor listed penalties; meaning anyone and everyone in PFQ could commit a crime against PFQ and not realize it. Sure there are the big and obvious crimes, like intentional bad mouthing and poll raiding, but what about baiting or poll raiding? Both of these circumstances recently occurred in the PFQ. The poll raiding from people I know that were trolling me didn't know that was a crime against PFQ (trust me, I'm not going to defend them, just making a point). Baiting isn't exactly a crime against the PFQ and should not be punished and never has been before. Laanvia was a huge baiter and admitted it (though not in those exact words) on another regional message board and I called him out on it.

So my question is, what are considered crimes against the PFQ?
Back to top Go down
Qandaristan(ia)
Admin
Qandaristan(ia)

Crimes? What Crimes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes? What Crimes?   Crimes? What Crimes? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Komarin wrote:
Even though I am the Delegate and it seems like I know everything, I don't. What troubles me the most is my understanding (or rather misunderstanding) of crimes that are against the PFQ. There really is no crime list nor listed penalties; meaning anyone and everyone in PFQ could commit a crime against PFQ and not realize it. Sure there are the big and obvious crimes, like intentional bad mouthing and poll raiding, but what about baiting or poll raiding? Both of these circumstances recently occurred in the PFQ. The poll raiding from people I know that were trolling me didn't know that was a crime against PFQ (trust me, I'm not going to defend them, just making a point). Baiting isn't exactly a crime against the PFQ and should not be punished and never has been before. Laanvia was a huge baiter and admitted it (though not in those exact words) on another regional message board and I called him out on it.

So my question is, what are considered crimes against the PFQ?
Anything that hurts the PFQ, it's people, or other people.
Back to top Go down
https://p-f-q.rpg-board.net

Crimes? What Crimes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PFQ Regional Forums :: Government :: Government-
Jump to: